Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Sensitivity to light?
Neurofeedback and Lyme Disease
If you answered yes to any of the above symptoms, NeurOptimal® neurofeedback can help to change that. Although Lyme disease may have drastically altered your life, there are ways that you can achieve greater equilibrium.
Lyme disease is spread by ticks, specifically the deer tick. It can greatly impact the body’s ability to function smoothly by affecting the nervous system and brain. Although not a treatment of Lyme disease alone, NeurOptimal® brain training can alleviate the symptoms that accompany the disease. Read more about the science of NeurOptimal®.
According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms of Lyme disease include:
- Extreme tiredness
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle aches and pains
- Swollen lymph nodes
Stage 2 and 3 (Similar):
- Many rashes on other parts of the body
- Neck pain or stiffness
- Muscle weakness on one or both sides of the face
- Immune-system activity in heart tissue that causes irregular heartbeats
- Pain that starts from the back and hips and spreads to the legs
- Pain, numbness or weakness in the hands or feet
- Painful swelling in tissues of the eye or eyelid
- Immune-system activity in eye nerves that causes pain or vision loss
Your Lyme disease doesn’t need to control your life. You can take back the reins!